Dead & Company Live at Greensboro Coliseum on 2015-11-14
- Dead & Company
- Dead & Company
01. Hell in a Bucket
02. Crazy Fingers
03. He's Gone
04. Me and my Uncle
05. Ship of Fools
06. Lost Sailor
07. Saint of Circumstance
Set II - 99 min.
02. Shakedown Street
03. Scarlet Begonias
04. Fire on the Mountain
05. Drums > Space > Other One Jam
06. The Other One
07. Wharf Rat
08. One More Saturday Night
09. E: Friend of the Devil
Related Music (Beta) question-dark
Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
|Hell in a Bucket|
|Me and my Uncle|
|Ship of Fools|
|Saint of Circumstance|
|Fire on the Mountain|
|Drums > Space > Other One Jam|
|The Other One|
|One More Saturday Night|
|E: Friend of the Devil|
- Dead & Company - Bob Weir, Mickey Hart, Billy Kreutzmann, Jeff Chimenti, Oteil Burbridge, and John Mayer
- Mickey did not leave the stage for Space. Once the rest of the band came out, it went almost straight to the Other One Jam.
- Encore was acoustic - John and Bob on acoustic guitars, Oteil on a hollow-body Four-string bass, and Jeff just played piano.
- About 28 minutes shorter than Columbus show, but not a wasted moment!
- One more source for Greensboro - why not? I saw at least 20 pairs of mics on 11 stands in the taper sections, plus whoever was down front.
- Last concert I had seen at this venue was Rush on 3-27-1983! That ticket cost $12.50 plus 25 cents convenience charge. I lived in Greensboro from Kindergarten to 7th grade, so this was a nice homecoming of sorts.
- Thanks to the band and to the venue for accommodating tapers and allowing us to share the music freely! Thanks to all the other tapers for posting shows I had to miss!
- SDHC > USB > Maxtor 6L200P0 > Audacity used to mix to two channels > Sound Forge XP 4.5 used for Fades & Tracks > .wav > Trader's Little Helper > Flac
- Greensboro, NC
- Run time
- 164 min.
- OTS, Back right of floor, about 8' high > 2x AKG 391 cardioids ORTF and 2x AKG 398 shotguns pointed at stacks > Zoom H5 @44.1kHz/16-bit (4-track) > .wav > SDHC
- Taped by
- Transferred by
- Greensboro Coliseum
Subject: Thank you!
Thank you for recording and sharing! Nice picture of your rig too :)
Subject: The recordings are part of the fun!
My Greensboro recording is no slouch. Atlanta? Not as well poised. Still, I posted my Atlanta recording, despite there already being at least two high-reference level recordings posted that were made from the dead center, behind the mixing, lighting and camera men. From their OTS vantage, the instrument clarity is excellent! Nevertheless, why not include mine, and its skewed perspective, even if it's wonky by comparison?
Thanks to archive.org for helping make come alive the historical record of this historical tour!
Greensboro was a gem, that had good form throughout, and shone brighter until the end! So glad you made it!
Uploaded by Toaste on